Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stamp 'n' Doodle Challenge - 18th September - 'Stitching - Real or Faux'

Hi Everybody,

We had some brilliant Cards / Projects for the Challenge last week, we all thought that they were splendid. Thank you very much for entering and hopefully you'll enter again.  It was wonderful to visit all of your Blogs, they were so inspirational.  Once again, we would like to say we really appreciate the time you spend creating and entering in our Challenge.  Again, make sure you tell your friends about our Challenges and also tell them about the Stamp-n-Doodle website.

Check out the Winners and Top 3 post below.

We have another newcomers starting with us this week, so I would like to welcome Rebecca and Melanie to the Design Team.


My Photo

'Rebecca has not been crafting for long, she has recently started a Blog and so I'm sure that she would love you to pop over and say hello and also leave her a message'


My Photo

'I started card making when I developed alopecia over 10 years ago... the stash has gradually grow even since!!  I enjoy sharing my love of craft with others and I am always willing to show / explain how to make a card/ projects to people at the local craft group I attend'.

Back to the Challenge:

Now if you enter using a Stamp 'n' Doodle Digi/Stamp then your entry will be counted twice, so you get double the amount of Winning!!!

Well let's get on with this week's Challenge.

It's time for you to do what you want. So this weeks Challenge is: 

'Stitching - Real or Faux'

This Challenge is quite easy, all you need to do is complete a Project that follows the Theme.  The Theme this week is 'Stitching - Real or Faux', so go and have some fun and you can make anything you like, a Card or Project or even Jewellery.

The Prize

A chance to grab one of Stamp-n-Doodle's Digi Stamps.

Now this is what the Design Team came up with:











Don't forget you have until Tuesday 24th September at 8:00pm (BST) to enter this Challenge.

We cannot wait to see what you come up with for this Challenge.

Anne-Marie and the rest of the Design Team x x

2 comments:

  1. ehh I want to enter but I can't find the linky thingy ;)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Design team cards !
    No Linky thing
    so here is my card :
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2425834?&cat=500&ppuser=205884
    greetings,
    niki1

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.