Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday, February 6, 2012

February Card Technique


Hello Everyone;
I am sorry I am so slow getting this posted but unfortunately I got struck with a virus which has slowed me down to a halt for a few days.

This week the ladies are featuring a Tri-Step Card designed by Khusboo Banka.  It has been so inspiring watching Khusboo and Louisa come up with two completely different versions of this project.  Very talented ladies and full of wonderful ideas.


The Tutorial instruction is available in pictorial PDF on our NEW Learning Center   Just click the words  Learning Center   here or on the top Navigation Bar on the Blog to be taken to this Tutorial Challenge. 


We hope you will give it a try and submit your entries at the Learning Center and please leave some much deserved praise for these talented ladies.


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Girls well done to you both
    XXX Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely. I couldn't find the PDF though.. can you direct me to where it is?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.